Website Northern Plains Trucking
Northern Plains Trucking Hot Oiler Operator/Driver
Northern Plains Trucking is hiring Experienced Hot Oiler Operator/Truck Drivers in Greeley, CO
In business since 1997, Northern Plains Trucking specializes in loading, unloading and transporting water/fluids and/or flow back from well sites to disposals.
If you’re a team player who performs work in a safe, efficient, professional manner with good customer service and if you want to be part of a community that values their employees, think about becoming a Hot Oiler Operator/Truck Driver in the Oilfield Services industry and join the Northern Plains Trucking team.
Competitive Oilfield Services Pay & Benefits, Home Daily
Hiring a full time Hot Oiler Operator/Truck Driver in our Greeley location.
Hot Oiler Operator Experience required & 12 month previous driving experience.
- Valid CDL
- Knowledge of Oilfield Services
- Acceptable driving record
- Pass drug, alcohol & background screening
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance – First of the month following date of hire
- Bi-weekly pay
- Paid Vacation
- Company Paid STD/ LTD Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Day and Night Shifts Available
- Company Uniforms Provided
To be considered for this position, please fill out our application. Make sure that you complete the full 3 years of past employment information on your application.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org