Looking for experienced owner-operators for upcoming work.
– Drivers must have 1 year minimum Oilfield and Pneumatic experience.
– Drivers must have current PEC Safeland, Fit Test, H2S, clean MVR.
– Running under our DOT authority
– 3 years minimum CDL required with clean MVR
– Loading from Atlas Sand Monahans (all automated average loading time 9 minutes).
– Trailers available for rent
– 12 hour shifts, AM or PM
What Is the Job of a FRAC Sand Owner Operator?
As a frac sand owner operator, your job is to haul frac sand from a production facility to a mining site. Frac sand is a type of high-purity quartz sand used in the hydraulic fracturing (fracking) process to extract petroleum fluids like oil and natural gas. The fracking process requires an enormous amount of frac sand, so the industry has a considerable need for trucks large enough to haul frac sand in bulk and drivers willing to put in long hours to transport it. Frac sand is typically distributed by train before being loaded onto trucks, so frac sand owner operators usually spend time driving between a train depot and a dig site.
Please review Broker / Owner Operator Requirements
- Class A CDL (tractor/trailer), minimum 3 years experience
- Clean MVR
- Winter/treacherous driving experience
- Current Medical card
- Safeland/PEC or OSHA10 (Safeland/PEC preferred)
- Fit Test – Must be clean shaven to meet mandatory on-site requirements
- Drive Test
- PPE Requirements
- FR Shirts
- FR Pants or FR Coveralls
- Hard Hat
- Hearing Protection
- Safety Glasses (must have Z87.1 stamp)
- Steel-Toe Boots (shoes not acceptable)
- Impact Resistant Gloves
- Gas Monitor (H2S)
- Respirator – Half Mask (per Fit Test card)
- Equipment Requirements
- 20lb Fire Extinguisher with current inspection
- Camlock Straps or Clamp
- Link to Application
- Automobile Liability Insurance
- Policy with limits not less than one million dollars ($1,000,000) per occurrence
- General Liability Insurance
- Policy (including blanket contractual coverage for bodily injury and property damage) combined single limit not less than one million dollars ($1,000,000) per occurrence
- Cargo Insurance
- Policy with limits not less than one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) per load with a deductible no greater than two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500)
Instructions for Certificates of Insurance:
AP Logistics, LLC must be added as “Additional Insured” on Automobile Liability Coverage Policy with the following information:
- AP Logistics, LLC
- PO Box 265
- Jewett, TX 75846
Hopper Trailers: MHA DOT must be listed as a “Certificate Holder” to obtain a TERO license (for work on the Reservation) with the following information:
- MHA DOT
- PO Box 1693
- New Town, ND 58763
To apply for this job please visit aplogisticsllc.com.