Hydrovac Operator CDL – Williston, ND – (201033)
Our Williston, ND location is currently looking for Hydrovac Operators with their CDL A or B licence to join the team. Our Hydrovac Operators drive and operate our specialized on-board hydro-vacuum system, while providing safe, customer-focused services to our customers.
The job requires typical construction type hours with some weeks being less than 40 hours and other weeks very busy requiring 50 plus hours. Travel for short term out of town work assignments and/or training is to be expected. Training will be provided for people with a desire to succeed.
To become familiar with “A Day in the Life at Badger” please visit Badger’s Careers Page.
Safely operate the on-board hydro-vacuum system outside the truck and perform other duties such as clean-up, mobilization and general maintenance of the equipment.
* Always communicate effectively and professionally and to demonstrate a strong customer service focus in all interactions.
* Lead and direct personnel to perform duties/tasks in a safe, timely, and efficient manner.
* Troubleshoot minor mechanical issues and as the need arises perform minor repairs to equipment.
* Attend safety meetings and ensures all tasks are always completed in a safe and professional manner.
* Use Company provided technology (iPad) for field ticketing and time and attendance.
* Properly document all Company, Federal, State, and Customer paperwork as required by law and/or established policy in a clear and legible manner.
To apply for this job please visit aa006.taleo.net.