NexTier Oilfield Solutions, Inc.
Location: Odessa, TX, US, 79765
Position Summary for Fracking Equipment Operator.
Equipment Operator Senior is a field level position within Fracturing Operations. We work on custom designed pumping equipment so it is necessary to train everyone on our equipment and teach them skills they will need in the field. The equipment used in the field is typically diesel powered and either truck or trailer mounted. The hours are long and irregular as the oil field service industry operates 24/7. You must also have successfully passed company tests and met competency task list requirements for this job, and have 2+ years of experience in the oilfield.
* Promote excellent customer relations at the work site as you perform equipment rig up and rig down, and prepare equipment for the job.
* Mentor Operator Assistants
* Safe operation of high-pressure pumps, iron trucks and cranes, and the collection and distribution of data on the job.
* Expect to assemble and prepare equipment for installation and service, and make preparation for the next job.
* Independently operate and perform basic troubleshooting and minor repair of equipment.
* Verify all necessary equipment and supplies are on location and in proper working condition.
* Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
* Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
* Perform above tasks in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Acquires necessary knowledge and skills to accomplish a task, achieve results and perform job effectively.
- Performs work energetically. Seizes opportunities. Reacts quickly to critical situations.
- Assists and works well others to accomplish goals and maintains composure in highly stressful or adverse situations.
- Shows up for work and completes scheduled work hours.
- Able to learn and integrate new technical skills and knowledge, and able to adapt behavior and work methods in response to changing conditions.
- Able to perform work under a wide array of different weather elements
- G.E.D. – Required, or H.S. Diploma – Required
- 4-5 years – Required
- Valid Driver’s License – Required
- Commercial Driver’s License – Required
- HAZMAT Endorsement – Preferred
- First Aid – Preferred
- CPR – Preferred
- Forklift Training – Preferred
- Lock out, Tag out – Preferred
- PEC Premier – Preferred
To apply for this job please visit us59.dayforcehcm.com.