Website Stallion Oilfield Service
Equipment Technician is responsible for rigging up, rigging down, and maintaining well site rental equipment.
Role Priorities / Responsibilities:
Works close with team members in structured work crews
- Rigs up and down well site surface rental equipment
- Performs minor repairs related to light plants, generators
- Coordinates with company site supervisors, outside vendors, and other company representatives in location organization and planning
- Maintains heavy equipment (forklifts, manlifts)
- Monitors and coordinates logistics and transportation of company assets
- Ensures compliance with all company and regulatory health, safety, and environmental requirements including, but not limited to: completing daily Job Safety Analysis, pre/post-trip inspection reports, near miss and hazard reports
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of general maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on heavy equipment
- Customer service oriented
- Goal oriented and driven to accomplish results
- Ability and desire to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions and terrains
- Willingness to learn various introductory carpentry, electrical and plumping skills
- Is always conscience of operating in and contributing to a safe work environment
- Knowledge of diesel engines
Education and Experience:
- Applicants must possess a valid Driver’s License
- CDL Class A preferred, but not required
- A motor vehicle record that meets fleet insurance requirements
- Background checks will be conducted
- Stallion enforces a drug free workplace
Stallion is a leading private equity owned energy service company that provides upstream, midstream, and industrial services to oil and gas exploration and production companies, drilling contractors, pipeline companies, and industrial companies across the United States, Gulf of Mexico, and certain international areas. Its clients include a wide range of organizations ranging from small oil and gas companies to large integrated E&P companies.
The company is one of the largest providers of surface equipment rentals and logistics in North America. As a pioneer in offering the total lifecycle service through a single provider, the company distinguishes itself from competitors with a history of experience, scale, and ability to provide a single, comprehensive supply source.
Specifically, the range of critical upstream services include wellsite construction and board road access, OTCG and heavy equipment hauling to and from the wellsite, reliable mobile housing, water and sewer systems, trash containers, satellite systems, LTE & VSAT communications services, IT networks, solids control and dewatering systems, drilling and completion water delivery, fluid storage, transportation, and disposal, as well as wellsite remediation and restoration services. The range of midstream services includes; pipeline site clearing, gathering system construction, pad construction and access, temporary river crossing systems, board road access, and remediation and restoration services. The range of industrial services includes; fluid storage, surface equipment rentals, and blast-resistant office accommodations. These services span the entire energy lifecycle of land, offshore and certain international hydrocarbon extraction areas providing location preparation, drilling, completion, production, decommissioning, pipeline systems and industrial services.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO is after a year)
- Pay DOE
No Phone Calls