Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists
Come work for a 5 star company that has been in business for 35 years!
Local Diesel and Mechanics needed in Midland, TX!
OnSite Driver Services provides a variety of superior services to companies that are necessary for the improvement, cost-reduction and efficiency of day-to-day operations. We are currently seeking experienced Diesel and frac Mechanics to work at a location in Midland, TX.
The Diesel and frac Mechanics are responsible for diagnosing and performing repairs and maintenance on tractor/trailers and various equipment used in hydraulic fracturing.
- Must be local to Midland/Odessa
- Must have previous experience working on diesel engines
- Must have previous experience working on frac units, including but not limited to frac pumps, blenders, hydration units, fluid ends and power ends
- Must have experience working on Cummins engines, specifically for tractor trailers and Cummins QSK-50 series engines for frac and MTU engines
- Must have experience with Allison transmissions – 8000 & 9000 series
- Must have experience with computer diagnostic software programs to diagnose engine codes, perform troubleshooting and repairs to the units
- Must be familiar with twin discs
- Must have experience working with hydraulics
- Must have experience working in a shop environment
- Must have a valid DL and good driving record; Class A CDL preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background
- Competitive pay scales
- Weekly pay
Work schedule will be: Monday-Friday 7am until 4-6pm and some Saturdays
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Our Company is a zero-tolerance organization. Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test before beginning work or receiving an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment considerations. Upon hire, employees are subject to random drug tests requested by the company throughout the duration of their employment. Employees who refuse to cooperate in required tests or who use, possess, buy, sell, manufacture or dispense an illegal drug in violation with the Company’s zero-tolerance program, will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.