Delivery Driver I-III – MultiChem (Rifle, CO)
Grand Junction, CO, US, 81505-8622
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, the Delivery Truck Driver I loads the truck and delivers chemicals to the customer location in a safe manner following all laws, company policies, and customer policies.
- Ensures that the truck is in good working order by completing the pre-trip inspection, ensures that the logs and timesheets are up-to-date and that the shipping documents and all vehicle documents are current and in the truck.
- After arriving to the location, the driver unloads the truck by dropping off drums or pumping chemicals off of the truck into bulk tanks.
- After completing all of the deliveries, the driver will do a post trip inspection and remove any empty containers from the delivery truck so that chemicals can be loaded for the next day.
- May perform minor maintenance to truck and will keep truck clean and washed.
- Driver is responsible for forklift operations/ensuring that the load is secured and ensuring that the bills of lading and shipping documents are documented properly.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in DOT HAZMAT driving experience is required with a Class A Commercial licensure with HAZMAT endorsements prior to hiring.
- Must pass Homeland Security background check.
**This position will be located at the Rifle, CO location**
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Delivery Driver II or Delivery Driver III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
731 23 1/4 Road Bld B, Grand Junction, Colorado, 81505-8622, United States
Requisition Number: 88892
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Inspector, Warehouse, Forklift, Homeland Security, Quality, Manufacturing, Security
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.